Baltic Amber Necklaces are not new, they have been around for centuries, but over the last decade or so they have become very popular. Everyone had to have one because they were the miracle jewellery to fix all your pains and help your baby while teething.
The amazing healing properties associated with the necklaces are helpful to both adults and children alike.
Many people wonder what all the hype is about. Do they actually have healing powers? Can they really help me or my baby?
Homeopathic remedies are based on the idea that the body has the ability to heal itself. Homeopathic remedies are used to help boost the body’s abilities to heal and protect itself.
So What Are The Health Benefits of Amber
Amber has been used for centuries to help relieve pain in the gums, teething pain. Amber has also been used for it’s anti-inflammatory properties.
Baltic Amber is beneficial to adults as much as babies. So how does it work? The healing properties are released through the amber becoming warm against the skin. As the resin becomes warm it releases an acid that is absorbed in the bloodstream.
Baltic Amber helps to:-
- Improve immunity
- Inner body cleanser
- Helps to alleviate stress and anxiety
- Aids to help with the throat pains
- Alleviates joint pains
- Is a natural pain relief
- Aids with skin conditions such as Eczema
- Soothes red and inflamed gums
- Good Energy Booster
The Healing Benefits of Baltic Amber
There are several ideas as to why Baltic Amber can heal. Over the centuries there are two main reasons that have been determined to cause these healing properties.
- Firstly – That when amber is worn the skin releases specific warm properties that release healing oils. These oils are minuscule so they can’t be seen, however they are easily absorbed by the bloodstream.
- Secondly – The amber is alive with an electromagnetic field. The live amber can offer large amounts of natural organic energy.
What to Consider With Amber Necklaces
It is important to do your research when considering a Baltic Amber Necklace, some things you may consider are:-
- It is important when you purchase an amber necklace you request a certificate of authenticity. Sometimes individuals will attempt to sell glass or plastic beads as genuine amber.
- Safety is most important factor you need to consider. It is important to note that the Amber Teething Necklaces are designed to be worn. They are not teething rings that babies can chew on. Any parent that decides to purchase an amber necklace needs to be aware of the safety features and make an informed decision before their baby wears the amber.
- It is important to understand how the Amber works and what results you are looking for.
- Weigh up the benefits and the negatives in your own mind, and make a decision from there.
Being informed about the benefits and problems associated with a product can be helpful whenever you are trying something new. I would love to hear some feedback about your experiences with Baltic Amber, as it may help other people who are considering Amber for themselves or their babies………………..